We are excited to announce the Initiative for Kidney Care Advancement, a three-tiered framework designed to encourage greater collaboration, dialogue and engagement among the NRAA membership. Sign up today for committees and task forces.
How to get involved
- NRAA members can join an NRAA committee or share their expertise on task forces.
- Non-members involved in the dialysis and kidney care industry are also encouraged to participate by sharing their expertise by joinging task forces.
NRAA committees will meet every other month and task forces will be created during the year and meet on an as needed basis.
- Benefit from the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues.
- Learn about new resources and gain new insights.
- Be recognized for volunteering your time and expertise.
- No travel or cost, all meetings are held via toll free teleconference lines.
- Initiative work is the vehicle for NRAA to carry out its mission.
- NRAA's most valuable initiatives are a direct result of committe work, including the Bundling PPS Calculator, the membership growth, enhance membership benefits, the CMS Surveyor Training information and the annual meetings.
Be a voice for kidney health and independent and community-based dialysis care. Be an agent of change! JOIN NOW!